The fertilizer drying drum machine is used to dry compound fertilizers with required humidity and size of the particles. It not only dries the compound fertilizers but also dries other granular material. The moisture content will be reduced from 5% to 30% of the compound fertilizers whereas while drying bio-organic fertilizer, the moisture levels will be reduced from 40% to 10%.
- High utilization rate of heat energy due to efficient design.
- Strong adaptability of fertilizers and other materials.
- Low energy consumption due to small resistance for hot air.
- Huge capacity of the drying drum.
- Reliable operation with high yielding.
- Ideal for mass fertilizers production.
- Simple and easy drying process.
- Low maintenance and repair cost.
- Lengthy service life.
- Automation operation with better drying effect.