Asphalt & Wet mix Dual Purpose is optimal construction equipment mainly used for manufacturing of asphalt used for construction of roads, buildings and other architectural projects. Asphalt before transported to the site undergoes a process where sand and stone are mixed appropriately prior to getting heated up and mixed with the portion of bitumen at a standard proportion.
- Portable and stationary variants.
- Spare parts with safety covers and ISI certification.
- Lubrication is easy.
- Various size variants available.
- Latest techniques implanted into the machinery parts.
- Environment friendly Asphalt manufacturing.
- Extensive Production Rate.
- Quick and easy to Operate.
- Efficient maintenance and repair.
- Reduce Asphalt manufacturing costs.
- Energy saving operations